The Seminars 2017 campaign is born in order to facilitate and bring the training to the technical and sportsmen of the territory, binding together all the activities that can improve the competencies of the people linked to each sport. It is therefore to identify training already being made and give them known under the Mediterranean Games, as conducted workshops, clinics and seminars that may be of special interest.
For drafting the calendars of the activities we take into account the route sheets produced by the sports commission, the proposals for thematic entities as well as that from the department of sports.
The responsibility for coordinating this campaign in 2015 rests with the training coordinator.
Listing of Seminars 2017 already made:
- February 2015. “Introduction to the sports psychology for football coaches”. Col·legi Oficial de Psicòlegs de Catalunya. Club Gimnàstic.
- March 2015. “Kinesiology and depressions in the world of professional sports”. Elies Torres. Espai Tabacalera, Tarragona.
- March 2015. “7 values for success in elite sport “. C.O.P.C/ Patrícia Ramírez.
- April 2015. “Nutrition as a prevention of sports injuries”. Olga del Rio. Espai Tabacalera, Tarragona.
- June 2015. “The physical preparation in elite players”. Josep Canos. Espai Tabacalera, Tarragona.
- June 2015. “Sports mediation, values of agreements”. Àngeles Grau i Borja Gonzálbez. Espai Tabacalera, Tarragona.
- June 2015. “Initial concepts in a national teams meeting”. Paco Redondo, Spanish coach. Pavelló del Serrallo.
- October 2015. “Why and for whom about flexibility”. Lara Barbancho. Espai Tabacalera, Tarragona.
- November 2015. “Technology for professional sport“. Raúl Peláez. Espai Tabacalera, Tarragona.
- February 2016. “Prevention and rehabilitation of sports injuries“. Toni Caparrós and Javier Peña. Antiga Audiència, Tarragona.